epicDude's Ramblings

Friday, October 29, 2004

Double Bubble Full O Trouble

Well shit. So I've been seeing this chick for about 3+ weeks now. She has pretty similar interests to mine, we share a lot of view points, she's cute, and she really digs me.

But? BUT you ask? ... But I can tell that she's way more into me than I am into her. This fvcking sucks. Somehow I'm her boyfriend after like 3 weeks (we've been BF/GF for almost 2 weeks now :), and I do enjoy her company, but now I'm feeling stressed out about the situation all the time, like how in the hell did I end up here.

I did I mention that I found her blog and that the things she says about me are so nice and sweet and it makes me feel like a real asshole, even though I'm not an asshole, nor am I trying to be one, I feel like guilty for not being on the same level as her.

I feel like I need to break things off, but at the same time, I'm so bad at this, I never really date, maybe that's why I'm so bad at these things. I left the reigns in her hands, since she's the "experienced dater" ... well fuck, now I'm tied up and feel like shit!!!

------------

In other news, big race comin' up this weekend ... I'm nervous about it ... I need to win again so I can secure the point standings.

-dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home