The Simpler Internet?
Where did the days of simple HTML go? I remember back in the day you were a fucking super hero if you knew how to make a page of links and a few cool tables by hand.
Now things are so fvcking complicated. I spent a good amount of time compiling a few Custom Web Controls. Since it was my first time, natually it took FOR-FUCKING-EVARRR. Then of course after things were smooth sailing I decided to add caching due to the nature of the content and how it was retrieved. HttpContext doesn't work properly in VS design mode though, so then I had to figure the workaround for that.
I can't remember th--- well, I can remember-- shit ... well, I don't feel like I get projects banged out, seems like everything is too complicated and takes forever!
Shoot me.
-dude
Now things are so fvcking complicated. I spent a good amount of time compiling a few Custom Web Controls. Since it was my first time, natually it took FOR-FUCKING-EVARRR. Then of course after things were smooth sailing I decided to add caching due to the nature of the content and how it was retrieved. HttpContext doesn't work properly in VS design mode though, so then I had to figure the workaround for that.
I can't remember th--- well, I can remember-- shit ... well, I don't feel like I get projects banged out, seems like everything is too complicated and takes forever!
Shoot me.
-dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home