The weekend!
Anyways, so far I've:
- paid my best buy CC bill online
- written my mortgage payment (OUCH)
- made some brown rice for the weekend
- walked the animal
- obsessed over bills and money
- checked ebay and biking sites
- posted on a couple forums
I was re-checking my bank account for the 20th time when I decided to blog instead. This shit is so gay, half the people I know have never even heard about a blog, but whatever, I guess they're not real netizens or something.
Anyways, I think today I'm going to buy a CD for the upcoming 7-8 hours of driving ... then go get my spiffy new shop jersey, compile a few meals for the weekend, then hit the road for the race. If I can place in the top 3 for just a couple more races (or guys in top 5 now drop out), I'm pretty sure I'll secure the series win, which would be completely like wow.
My girlie called last night to ask me to go out with her and her friends. I'm just not into it. I didn't even call her back, maybe I'm an asshole? I dunno, I wanted to go to the gym instead. It's sad that when I'm around her, I can think of things I'd rather be doing. But fuck, last night I was ON. 110lb dumbell bench press ... that's 220 combined ... which is pretty damn impressive. I might hit the max in the gym soon, I think they only have up to 120 lb db's ... I haven't checked ... I know they at least have 115's ...
*flex*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home