The Chick, eh
So a few weeks ago now the chick and I had a talk.
I explained how I think we're on different levels, and etc etc, I'm not sure where this is going, etc. She seemed cool with it, and I've been feeling sOOOOO much better about the relationship in general.
Anyways, she went home for a week for a procedure. She's from another country, English speaking ... I don't know how much it costs to call over there, I figured it was like $5 to connect and $1/minute or something recockulous ... so I decided not to call her while she was gone. She knew I wasn't going to call though, especially like because when you're home, it's more up to when you have free time when you can talk as opposed to when someone calls you, etc etc.
Anyways, she puts in her blog (she doesn't know I know about) about what an asshole I am and how she feels awful, etc etc. The one of her friends writes about how boys are immature pricks ... then the chick writes back about my excuses about how I didn't hear the phone and didn't know how much calls to the country cost, etc.
Well excuse-fuckin' me, I said I wasn't going to talk to her until Sunday night, so just because I was MIA as promised for Saturday and Sunday until the evening, go bark up another fucking tree.
I didn't hear the phone. I wasn't gonna call out of the country, though I called Sprint and found out it's only 48 cents a minute, so I could have called real quick, but still, then it defers back to the her time at home vs my time.
Anyways, she posts all bad ass in her blog like she's going to be single soon. We'll see what a hard ass she is when I pick her up tonight. I got her a card, stuffed animal and a balloon. I hope she feels like a shit head after what she wrote, but if she gives me the riot act or wants to get into it over that crap, then I'd love to be single again ... bring it on ...
chicks
--------
speaking of chicks, my ex emails me last week saying she's moving. That's a whole other blog in itself. I'm supposed to get up with her sometime this week to find out where she's going and say goodbye to her puppies (dogs, not boobs, though those were HUGE) ... anyways ... at first it really bothered me, now I"m over it ... I hope after seeing her I'm still blaze about it ... we'll see.
I have to get back to my work before I get caught slacking off this badly!
-Dude
I explained how I think we're on different levels, and etc etc, I'm not sure where this is going, etc. She seemed cool with it, and I've been feeling sOOOOO much better about the relationship in general.
Anyways, she went home for a week for a procedure. She's from another country, English speaking ... I don't know how much it costs to call over there, I figured it was like $5 to connect and $1/minute or something recockulous ... so I decided not to call her while she was gone. She knew I wasn't going to call though, especially like because when you're home, it's more up to when you have free time when you can talk as opposed to when someone calls you, etc etc.
Anyways, she puts in her blog (she doesn't know I know about) about what an asshole I am and how she feels awful, etc etc. The one of her friends writes about how boys are immature pricks ... then the chick writes back about my excuses about how I didn't hear the phone and didn't know how much calls to the country cost, etc.
Well excuse-fuckin' me, I said I wasn't going to talk to her until Sunday night, so just because I was MIA as promised for Saturday and Sunday until the evening, go bark up another fucking tree.
I didn't hear the phone. I wasn't gonna call out of the country, though I called Sprint and found out it's only 48 cents a minute, so I could have called real quick, but still, then it defers back to the her time at home vs my time.
Anyways, she posts all bad ass in her blog like she's going to be single soon. We'll see what a hard ass she is when I pick her up tonight. I got her a card, stuffed animal and a balloon. I hope she feels like a shit head after what she wrote, but if she gives me the riot act or wants to get into it over that crap, then I'd love to be single again ... bring it on ...
chicks
--------
speaking of chicks, my ex emails me last week saying she's moving. That's a whole other blog in itself. I'm supposed to get up with her sometime this week to find out where she's going and say goodbye to her puppies (dogs, not boobs, though those were HUGE) ... anyways ... at first it really bothered me, now I"m over it ... I hope after seeing her I'm still blaze about it ... we'll see.
I have to get back to my work before I get caught slacking off this badly!
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home