epicDude's Ramblings

Monday, November 15, 2004

Roommates.com So Easy

Last week I got a message on Roommates.com. So I signed up for $3 to give it a whirl since my easyroommate.com fiasco.

Ends up I might have a roommate in just over 2 weeks when she moves here to start a new job. So far the process has been pretty simple, though I consider myself fairly easy to get along with.

Should make a nice dent in the current expense level ... I'm kind of excited! Though extremely nervous since I've never seen her or anything. Then again, we're just talking about a roommate here, not dating or anything, so I have to put some things that I'm really curious about beside.

It was weird because we were asking eachother compatibility type questions, because you have to be compatible to live with someone, but only to a certain extent. What extent exactly I've never been able to put my finger on ... but anyways, I'm rambling ...

I have another subject or two to talk about ... so I'm ending this one.

-Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home