epicDude's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

VOTE OR DIE

I got 2nd place this weekend. I'm content with that, but I'm going to beat ass in the upcoming events because it didn't feel that great ... second place is the first LOSER!!!

I got the animal some new flea shit called Cap-something, it's a pill that kills fleas in minutes! Truly amazing shit. I think he's happy now ... he's between my legs right now sleeping on the couch.

I'm working at home today because no one is in the office. I really don't feel like doing much of anything, but, well, I'm just procrastonating a little, I'm more effective when I'm at home, so when I get to it things just zip zoom fly out.

On to the title bout ... vote or die, I'm not sure who thought of the "die" part ... I'm more partial to the choose or lose phrase. Anyways, I'm going to go vote shortly, I just, well, all the local county type stuff I'll probably just skip. I'm going to vote for president and state ammendments.

It's crazy driving around town today though, there are people all over with signs just standing and waving. I'm wondering if they have anything better to do. I mean, that shouldn't affect how I vote, some clown on a fucking street corner with a sign. Fuck that.

Anyways, there's some good shit on MTV right now about issues and what not.

I gotta get my shit together, it's already 2pm.

-Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home