FIRED UP
HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKER I'M FIRED UP RIGHT NOW!!!
I need to beat that ass this weekend at the race and I'm so pumped about it I can't calm down. I don't think they know what they're up against this weekend. It's going to get ugly, there's no way they have the desire, strength, endurance, power, equipment, determination or whatever else, they don't have it. I'm going to have to flip the fuck out on these assclowns and make a name for myself. It's going to be brutal.
Last night I went for a ride and I was rambling on (screaming mind you) ... these guys don't have a chance in hell, I was even scaring myself.
RIP mfers!!!
I need to beat that ass this weekend at the race and I'm so pumped about it I can't calm down. I don't think they know what they're up against this weekend. It's going to get ugly, there's no way they have the desire, strength, endurance, power, equipment, determination or whatever else, they don't have it. I'm going to have to flip the fuck out on these assclowns and make a name for myself. It's going to be brutal.
Last night I went for a ride and I was rambling on (screaming mind you) ... these guys don't have a chance in hell, I was even scaring myself.
RIP mfers!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home