up and down we go ...
So I didn't start the diet again until Monday. Sue me! I've been in the gym this week though, and I've felt pretty good for a guy who hasn't been on the old schedule in 3 months.
The eating every 3 hours is taking some getting used to again, I'm about due for my 2nd meal as I type. I'd been eating until I was full, and that's not the way to do it! I'm beginning to remember the feeling (and like it) of being marginally filled at best, but knowing that I get to eat in like 2 1/2 or 3 hours ...
----------
The girl is out of town until after Jan 1. I'm extremely pleased about this. However, she has called a bunch while she's been away, and I really have nothing to say, which sucks. She on the other hand, talks about how she misses me, and I can tell she wants to say "I love you" ... this is gonna be tough, I have to get out of this situation because it makes me very uneasy.
At the same time, I'm watching her pet for her, which is absolutely stinky and disgusting, and I'm not sure how I got signed up to watch the damn thing. I think the stupid bitch should have thought about the implications of owning a pet before purchasing this thing. I considered and accepted my responsibilities for "the animal" (my animal).
----------
My job sucks. They keep asking me to work more and more, while everyone else works less and less. Not that I'm really effective, because I'm holding such a grudge over everyone else being lazy pieces of shit. I need to get out of this situation because it's seriously ruining my happiness.
I haven't heard any offer information from the out of state people I spoke with almost 2 weeks ago. I'm giving them until basically the new year before I discuss and accept a local position.
Part of me just wants to go into a new profession. Something that keeps me more active, more on my feet, more interacting with people. I hate people, but maybe it would make me feel like a better person, help me get more friends (thought I avoid hanging out like the plague for some reason) ...
I just have that discontent feeling right now ... which of course leads me to:
----------
Once in a while I go through this nostalgic bumbling for the good ole days in S. FL. Back when everything was fun and exciting, when hanging out or playing sports was all I wanted to do. When $ wasn't so important and everything just seemed to fall into place. Maybe I feel like I should have taken better advantage.
I definitely feel like I should have made more friends, done more, been more outgoing, etc.
----------
On the bright side. If a new PC part I ordered online gets here tomorrow, I'm going to upgrade the shit out of my PC and play video games all fucking weekend long!
hooah!
-Dude
The eating every 3 hours is taking some getting used to again, I'm about due for my 2nd meal as I type. I'd been eating until I was full, and that's not the way to do it! I'm beginning to remember the feeling (and like it) of being marginally filled at best, but knowing that I get to eat in like 2 1/2 or 3 hours ...
----------
The girl is out of town until after Jan 1. I'm extremely pleased about this. However, she has called a bunch while she's been away, and I really have nothing to say, which sucks. She on the other hand, talks about how she misses me, and I can tell she wants to say "I love you" ... this is gonna be tough, I have to get out of this situation because it makes me very uneasy.
At the same time, I'm watching her pet for her, which is absolutely stinky and disgusting, and I'm not sure how I got signed up to watch the damn thing. I think the stupid bitch should have thought about the implications of owning a pet before purchasing this thing. I considered and accepted my responsibilities for "the animal" (my animal).
----------
My job sucks. They keep asking me to work more and more, while everyone else works less and less. Not that I'm really effective, because I'm holding such a grudge over everyone else being lazy pieces of shit. I need to get out of this situation because it's seriously ruining my happiness.
I haven't heard any offer information from the out of state people I spoke with almost 2 weeks ago. I'm giving them until basically the new year before I discuss and accept a local position.
Part of me just wants to go into a new profession. Something that keeps me more active, more on my feet, more interacting with people. I hate people, but maybe it would make me feel like a better person, help me get more friends (thought I avoid hanging out like the plague for some reason) ...
I just have that discontent feeling right now ... which of course leads me to:
----------
Once in a while I go through this nostalgic bumbling for the good ole days in S. FL. Back when everything was fun and exciting, when hanging out or playing sports was all I wanted to do. When $ wasn't so important and everything just seemed to fall into place. Maybe I feel like I should have taken better advantage.
I definitely feel like I should have made more friends, done more, been more outgoing, etc.
----------
On the bright side. If a new PC part I ordered online gets here tomorrow, I'm going to upgrade the shit out of my PC and play video games all fucking weekend long!
hooah!
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home