epicDude's Ramblings

Sunday, December 19, 2004

*yawn*

Been a while ... ouch!

I was pretty much off the strictness of my diet and the frequency of working out while racing. I said I did it to keep my weight constant, but I think it's just that I wanted to cheat and be a little bitch.

This week I'm going to start watching everything again, and working out more ... try to ease back into strict life ... I'd like to get off another 20 lbs ...

-----------

I had an interview Friday out of state. It was very intense, and pretty cool at the same time. I'm not going to get too excited about it, and I'm really not sure what I would do if I got a good job offer from the company ... but it was a pretty neat experience. I haven't been on a real serious face to face interview in quite some time!

-----------

I did what I needed to do at the races and kicked major ass.

This weekend I went table shopping. I think I found a style that I really like, but it's $150 mroe than I wanted to spend. I think I'm going to suck it up and do it anyways, we only live once, right ...

Took the animal to the park today, that was nice ... rode my bike for leisure yesterday, that was awesome ...

Overall a good weekend, now I have to toe up to work my ass off this week :( ...

-dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home