buncha buncha
Breaking up went so well, I had to do it twice. There was a lot of crying .... so I ended up sugar coating it. Long story short, I had to go back a couple days later and do it again. Then she opened an email dialogue ... to which I played into, but then realized I had to ignore. So I haven't responded to her 2 subsequent emails.
The first 24 hours I felt like crap. Gradually I'm feeling better and better, because I know it wasn't for me. Meanwhile, all my closest friends are getting engaged and married, and perhaps I'm just not ready for it. I'm not nearly as old as any of them. I want to experience some things on my own, and find the person I want to be with naturally, not by force. It'll happen if it happens.
Last few days here at work are a pain in the ass. I can't get shit accomplished.
Meanwhile, I'm surfing a forum, and someone posts a link
to this picture. That'll make your heart ache. It makes me feel like throwing up, gutting myself, whatever. I feel filthy for feeling glutted. It's like the feeling of shock, when you find out someone you care about passed away, and for a split moment (usually before the tears), that tense feeling you get.
The child in the photo likely died. If there is a G-d. What is his purpose for making a child suffer through disease and hunger? My dad always tells me that tough shit makes us stronger. Some things are so tough, you just fucking die ... then how are you stronger? You're fucking dead.
I'm glad I've never seen anything like that first hand. The photographer committed suicide after his time there.
That of course leads me to the fact that he left behind a 7 year old child. I don't even know what to say.
The first 24 hours I felt like crap. Gradually I'm feeling better and better, because I know it wasn't for me. Meanwhile, all my closest friends are getting engaged and married, and perhaps I'm just not ready for it. I'm not nearly as old as any of them. I want to experience some things on my own, and find the person I want to be with naturally, not by force. It'll happen if it happens.
Last few days here at work are a pain in the ass. I can't get shit accomplished.
Meanwhile, I'm surfing a forum, and someone posts a link
to this picture. That'll make your heart ache. It makes me feel like throwing up, gutting myself, whatever. I feel filthy for feeling glutted. It's like the feeling of shock, when you find out someone you care about passed away, and for a split moment (usually before the tears), that tense feeling you get.
The child in the photo likely died. If there is a G-d. What is his purpose for making a child suffer through disease and hunger? My dad always tells me that tough shit makes us stronger. Some things are so tough, you just fucking die ... then how are you stronger? You're fucking dead.
I'm glad I've never seen anything like that first hand. The photographer committed suicide after his time there.
That of course leads me to the fact that he left behind a 7 year old child. I don't even know what to say.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home