Tonight's the night, bitches.
The bitch sent me an email the other day about how I acted all distant and shit this weekend. Well, she's opened the floor for me to say what I need to say. Tonight, in about an hour, I'm going to head over there and just lay it out there. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to say it, or if I'm going to make notes, or what ... but the end result SHOULD be that I leave there with a limp dick and no GF.
Sure, it would be nice to keep boinking her because the sex is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC ... but hey ... I'd rather jerk it than have some chick I don't like jockin my cock.
Damn I'm gonna miss the sex.
Sure, it would be nice to keep boinking her because the sex is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC ... but hey ... I'd rather jerk it than have some chick I don't like jockin my cock.
Damn I'm gonna miss the sex.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home