epicDude's Ramblings

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Two TO the Wind!

According to my SilkQuit ... we reach a milestone 2 year mark just 30 minutes after the clock strikes 12:

One year, eleven months, four weeks, two days, 18 hours, 58 minutes and 14 seconds. 14615 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,630.84. Life saved: 7 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours, 55 minutes.

Like wow, I'm a total fucking champ. I did break the rules once. I feel that, if you're an alcoholic, and your booze of choice was Vodka, you really can't go out having tequila shots one night after you've decided to quit. So I won't touch cigars, cloves, weed, anything, I can smoke nothing again. One time about a year ago a buddy of mine got some cigars for everyone, and I partook, but I seriously regretted it when my mouth tasted like shit for the next day or two.

Anyways ... I fucking rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home