epicDude's Ramblings

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Attention Whores




 24 yr old woman
located in:Florida, United States
looking for:23 to 35-year old man


I know my neighbor's roommate from cycling. The roommate threw a little get together a few months ago, and we played some poker. It was pretty fun, and at the end, there were 3 of us left, 1 had boobs, and we were somewhat flirting with eachother (I think). She ended up kicking my ass, and that was that.

The other day I see a familiar looking face on match.com, which of course has been happenning more and more often these days. Anyways, I confirmed it was her when I see pictures of her dog in her profile. I thought about asking my neighbor for her number, but I'm in no rush.

Last night I'm out at a local bar, and I see her, so I waltz on up ... "hey, when are you gonna give me that poker rematch" ... blah blah blah, yada yada ... then like 30 seconds later, she pawns me off on her friend, who I also met a couple months ago, who is super delicious, but has a boyfriend. Anyways, she's cute and fun to talk to, so I chatted with her for like 10 mins.

The upshot is, why are all these chicks online, putting profiles on Friendster, Orkut, MySpace, TheFaceBook, Match, AmericanSingles, Yahoo! Personals, etc, etc, etc and they don't really want to talk to people or meet people?

I don't even know if I really like that chick, but she kind of pawned me off on her friend. And that pisses me off. I'll make it good when I tell my neighbor I saw her shit online, and then saw them out, but she passed me off on the chick with a BF. Fuck that.

Then there's the girls on there who have all this shit in their profile, tons of pictures, I message a little hello, and they never message back, but always read the messages (myspace). It's not like I'm sending creepy messages, usually just like "hey what's up" type stuff. I've heard of guys sending naked pictures and asking for sex right off the bat. Go figure? No, go fuck yourselves.

-Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home