Just A Cover ...
I'm about to go to bed ... and I see that this chick is online. I read her profile a few weeks ago and it made me say "WOW" ... which doesn't ever really happen. Of course I still look over online profiles, but that's beside the point.
I messaged her a few weeks ago, she messaged back, then we exchanged IM names, but never connected. So tonight I'm messaging with her, and ... I think she might be a full-time smoker :\ ...
Of course, who the fuck am I to be all against it? Well, I guess my views have changed since I was one. It's been almost 2 1/2 years since I quit, and I never want to start again. The smell really gets to me these days. I feel tight chested after a night out at the bars. I am really thankful that I was able to quit, and stay quit. So it just kinda lets me down because this chick seems super cool.
I usually won't message people who are smokers, but after looking her profile says "occasional smoker" ... probably just a cover ... for being a smoker ...
-Dude
I messaged her a few weeks ago, she messaged back, then we exchanged IM names, but never connected. So tonight I'm messaging with her, and ... I think she might be a full-time smoker :\ ...
Of course, who the fuck am I to be all against it? Well, I guess my views have changed since I was one. It's been almost 2 1/2 years since I quit, and I never want to start again. The smell really gets to me these days. I feel tight chested after a night out at the bars. I am really thankful that I was able to quit, and stay quit. So it just kinda lets me down because this chick seems super cool.
I usually won't message people who are smokers, but after looking her profile says "occasional smoker" ... probably just a cover ... for being a smoker ...
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home