Animal Puss
One of my neighbors got the animal a toy for the holidays. It's basically a little monkey that plays an audio clip when you push a button.
I should really record it and upload the song. I think it's comparable to what they play in standoff situations to drive the combatants out of their minds. If you couldn't tell, I live on the extreme edge of sanity, another hour of this and I'll be pushed over.
The best part is, for the neighbors dogs, I got one of those silent squeakers. This is some kind of sick fucking joke. I'm going to hide this shrieking fucker in the closet, so I don't have to deal with a crying dog who will stop at nothing to get this little monkey.
-Dude
I should really record it and upload the song. I think it's comparable to what they play in standoff situations to drive the combatants out of their minds. If you couldn't tell, I live on the extreme edge of sanity, another hour of this and I'll be pushed over.
The best part is, for the neighbors dogs, I got one of those silent squeakers. This is some kind of sick fucking joke. I'm going to hide this shrieking fucker in the closet, so I don't have to deal with a crying dog who will stop at nothing to get this little monkey.
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home