Bored.
I need a new career.
I'm sitting here, in my own office ... the room is a funny ass shape, but it's about 14x10. I have a bad ass dell PC, sporting dual 19" LCD's ...
I have a bottle of tupelo honey, a shitload of bazooka joe comics from all the gum I've been chewing recently ... a sweet, blue LED binary clock ... a little plaque with my name on it, some bad ass coasters and a shelf system full of books I've only ever seen the binder of.
Basically, I've got time, sweets and stature. I've got unrestricted internet. That in itself would make most people cream in their office.
I don't get much done. Sure, I'm smart, I know what's up. I'd fire my ass. I need motivation. My boss isn't motivated for himself, for his company ... why should I bail him out?
I really just think that last year when I was working over 10 hours a day between two gigs, I totally burned myself out. I was laying the smack down and it was pretty fucking sweet. I was bangin' shit out left and right, and making a KILLING $$$$$CHA-CHING$$$$$.
Ahhhh 11:15 ... lunch can't get here soon enough.
-Dude
I'm sitting here, in my own office ... the room is a funny ass shape, but it's about 14x10. I have a bad ass dell PC, sporting dual 19" LCD's ...
I have a bottle of tupelo honey, a shitload of bazooka joe comics from all the gum I've been chewing recently ... a sweet, blue LED binary clock ... a little plaque with my name on it, some bad ass coasters and a shelf system full of books I've only ever seen the binder of.
Basically, I've got time, sweets and stature. I've got unrestricted internet. That in itself would make most people cream in their office.
I don't get much done. Sure, I'm smart, I know what's up. I'd fire my ass. I need motivation. My boss isn't motivated for himself, for his company ... why should I bail him out?
I really just think that last year when I was working over 10 hours a day between two gigs, I totally burned myself out. I was laying the smack down and it was pretty fucking sweet. I was bangin' shit out left and right, and making a KILLING $$$$$CHA-CHING$$$$$.
Ahhhh 11:15 ... lunch can't get here soon enough.
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home