epicDude's Ramblings

Monday, December 05, 2005

Clean Cut



I don't have any piercing or tattoos. Never have, never will. I'm the kind of person who goes balls out in whatever I do. If I were going to get a tattoo, I'd get something ridiculous; huge, colorful, unique, and HUGE HUGE HUGE ... like my sister did ^^ ... but like I said, I'm not going to.

I've always been more into scars. My current favorite is a bad ass chain-ring-bite on my left calf/heel. I was hauling ass on a night ride last year, and *bam* all of a sudden I'm on the ground looking at the stars. Apparently my left foot hit something, came out of the pedal, and went under my bike as the sudden stop threw me (and the bike) end over end. I should take a picture, it's pretty cool, and pretty big. I've been telling people (non-bikers) it's from a shark bite. I'm hardcore like that.

And as far as piercings, I think they're silly. Anyways, come to find out, this chick that digs me has a few unique ... decorative thingamawhoozies in her haha's and hoho ... It really put her in a whole different realm now. I'm like intrigued, apparently I hadn't figured her out. It's kind of a turn on.

S'pose I'll post how dinner goes.

-Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home