Hair Be Gone
Veet is by far the best hair removal product I have used yet. Expensive shit when you're removing hair from 4 extremities once a week. I found the mecca of hair removal though: Veet 3 pack for $13 at Sams Club.
Oh how sweet it is. $19 worth of Veet for $13!? Yee-fuckin-haww. Recently they decided to stop carrying it. And now I can't find this little golden nugget anywhere. I'm going to have to write Reckitt Benckiser and ask where I can get my fix!
I'm not sure if I'd get my arms and legs done, but I would pay just about anything to do my back. Yeah, I'd probably do my arms and legs anyways, just 'cause it would save me a lot of time and money in the long run.
Midge got the area right around her freaking butt-hole done. I thought that was a little over the top, but hey, she's a crazy bitch anyways. I don't think I'd ever trust anyone with a laser around my anus ... but wow.
What I really need to do is drop 80k on one of those laser machines, do myself, then open a hair removal salon and PROFIT! Maybe tomorrow.
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home