I'm An Ass.
People want what they can't have.
Dinner Tuesday was good. We went out, ate, drank a little, had a good time. What's missing? I don't know!?! I always thought she was pretty, and was somewhat intrigued by her (especially after I nicknamed her Nipples). Of course now that I know she jocks my shit, and I can woo her, I'm scared.
Scared that I'll hurt her. Scared that I'll get sucked into a committed relationship.
Isn't that what I want? Someone to travel with, enjoy new experiences with, lay in bed next to on a rainy day; a companion, a partner.
I'm afraid of commitment. That's for sure. I knew I was afraid of rejection, since I rarely set myself up for it. Of course once I get passed the fact that I'm not going to be rejected, I realize I'm afraid of everything; rejection, messing up a good thing, and commitment. I'm screwed.
Every time I tell myself I'm going to adapt back to my completely single, content lifestyle, I do something stupid, like get some chick hooked on my goods.
I'm going to go with the flow, but I'm pretty apprehensive.
-Dude
Dinner Tuesday was good. We went out, ate, drank a little, had a good time. What's missing? I don't know!?! I always thought she was pretty, and was somewhat intrigued by her (especially after I nicknamed her Nipples). Of course now that I know she jocks my shit, and I can woo her, I'm scared.
Scared that I'll hurt her. Scared that I'll get sucked into a committed relationship.
Isn't that what I want? Someone to travel with, enjoy new experiences with, lay in bed next to on a rainy day; a companion, a partner.
I'm afraid of commitment. That's for sure. I knew I was afraid of rejection, since I rarely set myself up for it. Of course once I get passed the fact that I'm not going to be rejected, I realize I'm afraid of everything; rejection, messing up a good thing, and commitment. I'm screwed.
Every time I tell myself I'm going to adapt back to my completely single, content lifestyle, I do something stupid, like get some chick hooked on my goods.
I'm going to go with the flow, but I'm pretty apprehensive.
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home