Lazy (Holi)Days
Bah humbug!
Ahhh. Now that I've got that out of the way. I don't like big holidays or birthdays. Instead, if I'm allowed (as in no one all over my shit) ... I like to disappear into a little cocoon of nothingness. Me, the animal, some chinese food, ice cream, and TV on the couch until I pass out.
Is that so wrong?
My family has never been big on gifts and that's the main reason for the holidays, right? And some guy was born, or something, ahhh it all gets lost in translation.
But I do loveeee saying:
Happy Merry Chrismahanukwanzikah!!!
-Dude
Ahhh. Now that I've got that out of the way. I don't like big holidays or birthdays. Instead, if I'm allowed (as in no one all over my shit) ... I like to disappear into a little cocoon of nothingness. Me, the animal, some chinese food, ice cream, and TV on the couch until I pass out.
Is that so wrong?
My family has never been big on gifts and that's the main reason for the holidays, right? And some guy was born, or something, ahhh it all gets lost in translation.
But I do loveeee saying:
Happy Merry Chrismahanukwanzikah!!!
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home