Migraine? WTF
My uncle gets migraines. My ex used to swear she'd get migraines. When she felt one coming along, she'd close herself in her room, lights off, and burrow under the covers. Next thing you know I'm being volunteered to go get soda, or ice cream, or pizza, whatever. But that's another story; How I Got Fat. *smirk* Clownface fucker.
That's all in the past. Today, around 11am, something in me snapped. I got a little vertigo, not uncommon, happens to me a few times a year, often in front of the computer. Then, out of nowhere, I get a headache. It's growing. It becomes out of control. My left eye feels like it's going to pop out; sooo much pressure. I'm neaseaus. Fucking A, this is what a migraine feels like.
I suck it up for about an hour, hoping it will all pass. Maybe I'm low blood sugar. After some canned green beans and a cookie ... I'm still knockin' on death's door, from the inside out.
Maybe it's a tumor. Yeah right ...it is not a tumah . Nah, it's a migraine, and it's still killing my spirits.
On my way home, I pickup some excedrin for migraines. I'm talking with a dude and he's explaining that it could be sinus pressure. After the weather yesterday, and my slight congestion today, he's probably right.
All I know is, 2 excedrines and 3 hours on the couch later ... I'm a new man. I still feel light headed, like you do when you stay home sick ... but the pounding and pain is gone, and boyyyyy am I thankful.
Pussy headaches are enough to piss me off anyways, the last thing I need is another migraine.
-Dude
That's all in the past. Today, around 11am, something in me snapped. I got a little vertigo, not uncommon, happens to me a few times a year, often in front of the computer. Then, out of nowhere, I get a headache. It's growing. It becomes out of control. My left eye feels like it's going to pop out; sooo much pressure. I'm neaseaus. Fucking A, this is what a migraine feels like.
I suck it up for about an hour, hoping it will all pass. Maybe I'm low blood sugar. After some canned green beans and a cookie ... I'm still knockin' on death's door, from the inside out.
Maybe it's a tumor. Yeah right ...
On my way home, I pickup some excedrin for migraines. I'm talking with a dude and he's explaining that it could be sinus pressure. After the weather yesterday, and my slight congestion today, he's probably right.
All I know is, 2 excedrines and 3 hours on the couch later ... I'm a new man. I still feel light headed, like you do when you stay home sick ... but the pounding and pain is gone, and boyyyyy am I thankful.
Pussy headaches are enough to piss me off anyways, the last thing I need is another migraine.
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home