epicDude's Ramblings

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Most Crazy Dream Ever

BEGIN CRAZY DREAM
----------------

I'm driving my truck. It feels like I'm in South Florida, maybe McNab heading East, somewhere between SR7 and Powerline, it's a long straight stretch of road that begs for speed.

I'm about 200 yards from a stop light, there's plenty of traffic. Suddenly from overhead, a HUGE object catches my eye. It's a plane. It looks like the tip of the tail is missing, and it's coming in very slow, East bound. The tail end is down and to the left, surely it's just far away and it's going much faster than it looks.

Next thing you know it hits the ground and there's a gigantic explosion. I'm not sure what the other cars are doing, I'm focused on what I can't believe is happening. The fuseloge somehow has "bounced" (this is a dream, physics does not apply) and is coming back in MY direction. I maneuver the truck off onto a sidewalk, I swear it feels like a close call as the huge flaming fuseloge flies by. I breathe a sigh of relief. I still can't believe this.

Next ... two nasa-like-booster rockets come down about a mile away in perfect sync, smashing into the earth and resulting in another huge fireball. My stomach and chest tense up like on 9-11-2001. I'm in such shock I don't know what to do.

Then, a big green flameball shoots straight down from the sky, way off in the distance, and lets off a gigantic glowing green flash, it lasts about 2 seconds.

Now for the unbelievable shit. It gets dark and I notice that the moon is visibly moving. It gets faster and faster, still traveling in orbit. Then I realize, there's about 8 moons now. All very large, normal looking. All are speeding up and begin to move pretty good. I reach for my phone to call Kitty. He's in another state, so I was going to be like "do you believe this shit bro!?!" ... but of course my phone wasn't working too hot. At the same time, my truck shuts off and all the street lights go out. This is bad.

Next thing you know, the front of my truck starts raising off the ground, we're goin' 0 grav baby. Then my alarm went off.

----------------
END CRAZY DREAM

Ok sure, I had a little short number about non-existent movie with Matt Damon and Dennis Quaid. I was following Matt like a camera, then somehow I am in his shoes. I'm in Paris, France ... good ole Quaid is my pops, and we're eating dinner. He's a real clown. Next thing you know I'm in 3rd person mode again following Damon as he runs away. Ahhh that's what happens when you catch the tail end of "In Good Company" before bed.

-Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home