Post Secret
I'm addicted to post secret. I check it first thing every Monday, and that's if I don't sneak in before I go to bed in the wee hours.
This is my mom. No I don't think my mom sent it in, she's probably never seen the site.
BIPOLAR: About 10 years ago now, she flipped out, in a good way. Real spiritual, talking a ton of nonsense. Adverse reaction to a prescribed "cocktail" of medicine. Ten years and one additional "relapse" later, she's working, and life for her is as normal as it's going to get.
She's not my mom anymore. She's this blob of a human being. She can get up for work. She goes to work. She comes home and watches TV or reads, or sits on the computer.
She was so beautiful, and medicine has her thoughts reduced to nothing. Sunday, after the race, I'm riding around cooling down, thinking to myself how fortunate I am, about how much I take for granted. Monday morning, after reading the post secret, I'm humbled even more. It's really not fair how some people experience life different than others for better or worse, with no rhyme or reason.
-Dude
This is my mom. No I don't think my mom sent it in, she's probably never seen the site.
BIPOLAR: About 10 years ago now, she flipped out, in a good way. Real spiritual, talking a ton of nonsense. Adverse reaction to a prescribed "cocktail" of medicine. Ten years and one additional "relapse" later, she's working, and life for her is as normal as it's going to get.
She's not my mom anymore. She's this blob of a human being. She can get up for work. She goes to work. She comes home and watches TV or reads, or sits on the computer.
She was so beautiful, and medicine has her thoughts reduced to nothing. Sunday, after the race, I'm riding around cooling down, thinking to myself how fortunate I am, about how much I take for granted. Monday morning, after reading the post secret, I'm humbled even more. It's really not fair how some people experience life different than others for better or worse, with no rhyme or reason.
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home