Wicked Pissa
u·ri·nate (yʊr'ə-nāt') pronunciation
intr.v., -nat·ed, -nat·ing, -nates.
To excrete urine.
Aka: make, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water
I have to pee like a race horse; but I won't. I'm not gonna give up that easily. Sometimes when I have to drain the ole lizarooski, I like to hold it as long as I can. I've been warned by a seasoned medical professional that if you run into some trauma (eg Car Accident) with a full bladder, it can pop. Which of course we all know is a VERY BAD thing.
In any event. Right now I have to piss something fierce. I'm going to force myself to hold out for at least another 10 minutes.
When I drink, I hate "breaking the seal." I'll wait all night if I can. By the time I finally let it all hang out, it's almost orgasmic. Maybe that's why I'm doing this. I like it?
Ahhhh I'm gonna go piss now. Yeah baby, yeaahhhhh!
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home