epicDude's Ramblings

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

06 Oh Yeah.

Resolutions? Sure. Do I call them that? Hell no. I resolve to get back to business. Time to bust out the old school bag of tricks.

FitDay.com daily.

I've moved to a new gym. No excuses about the gym being too far away now. A lot of the equipment I'm used to isn't at the new place. So I'm going to have to really read around on EXRX.net and create a variation. A lot of the exercises are stale to me, and I think I could benefit from some different ones. For example, pulldowns have always been better for my lats than pull ups.

In my notebook I'm on week 40. Now, that's since June 2004. I've skipped weeks from laziness, vacation, recovery, and because I was cycling instead.

For now however, I am sitting in a nice comfy office chair, suppose I should get back to the grind.

-Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home