Best.
Had a birthday the other day. My dad sure knows how to cheer me up. He always writes something in a card about how proud of me he is. How I've made a real life for myself and you can tell he just is so proud; wants to share the news with everyone.
For the fourth year in a row my sister continued my subscription to Playboy. No one ever believes me ... but yes; my younger sister orders me subscriptions to playboy. Well maybe they believe that part. But out of the 48+ I have at my house, I've probably read less than 10 of them, and seen pics in less than 15.
This was by far one of the best birthdays though. I spent it with RG. For the sake of anonymity, I like to post as few details as possible, but it was great. We spent the day together, she's a really great person and we get along amazingly well. It rained all day, and while we didn't spend the day in bed, I had a lot of fun.
Last night at the gym I totally pulled my back, and all night she just wanted to make me feel better. I don't like to get ahead of myself, but she's great.
HA! I came here to post about what a dick my boss is being and instead I posted something positive!
-Dude
For the fourth year in a row my sister continued my subscription to Playboy. No one ever believes me ... but yes; my younger sister orders me subscriptions to playboy. Well maybe they believe that part. But out of the 48+ I have at my house, I've probably read less than 10 of them, and seen pics in less than 15.
This was by far one of the best birthdays though. I spent it with RG. For the sake of anonymity, I like to post as few details as possible, but it was great. We spent the day together, she's a really great person and we get along amazingly well. It rained all day, and while we didn't spend the day in bed, I had a lot of fun.
Last night at the gym I totally pulled my back, and all night she just wanted to make me feel better. I don't like to get ahead of myself, but she's great.
HA! I came here to post about what a dick my boss is being and instead I posted something positive!
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home