Got Skills?
RG emails me almost every morning. I look forward to starting our side-banter when I get to work. I think I've been coming in early for it.
Awww shucks. I knew that! I often wonder what my neighbor hears of me, as I don't hear her, but other people complain that the walls are thin. So naturally I reply:
Hooked.
-Dude
...
enjoyed my wake up call tremendously --- you have skills [Dude] -- you definitely have skills --- :)
...
Awww shucks. I knew that! I often wonder what my neighbor hears of me, as I don't hear her, but other people complain that the walls are thin. So naturally I reply:
...
Oh, [neighbor] called, said [neighbor's wife] wants me to teach him whatever it is I know.
........
Yes I'm kidding about [neighbor] calling, but man my ego is so huge right now I'm tempted to tell everyone I know what you said!
...
...
Is the ego as big as Texas yet? Go ahead and tell everyone --- you've earned the right ---- I'm planning on telling everyone -- :) so if everyone looks at you longingly Friday, you'll know why -- they're jealous --- shoot, I'll call [neighbor] myself
...
Hooked.
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home