epicDude's Ramblings

Friday, January 27, 2006

Hypocritical Racists

I'm not Christian. This has always left me feeling somewhat of an outsider. Christmas, Easter, Church on Sundays, you get the idea. I'm not "racist" ... I believe in equality and I treat everyone equal as much as I can. I'll never knowingly use a racist term to someone's face. To me it's about education. If you drive an old (1980) pickup and live in a trailer ... and talk like a banjo, you're a cracker. Just like I DO believe that some people ARE the N word. Or C, or K. Racial slurs isn't what this post is about. Sometimes I'll make a comment or two amongst my closest friends that is COMPLETELY inappropriate. Whatever.

I found myself about to go into the six million talk, but that is not the purpose of this post.

I have a neighbor, one that I have to work very closely with. She's a complete jackass most of the time.

If she doesn't like you, she won't accept ANYTHING you say as correct or useful. SHe turns down good ideas for no reason, other than that it came from someone she doesn't like.

She's defintely bipolar, and I don't dish that term out often because I KNOW what it really means. It's the new age depression, not hot and cold exactly like most people think.

She writes a post talking about a group of "friends." She says she wasn't raised to think about color. BULLSHIT. Talks about how as she gets older, her caucasian friends understand less and less of her culture. SHE MAKES IT DIFFICULT. She could be Chinese, Cambodian, South African or from fucking California and we STILL would think she's a raving fucking psycho.

She invites me to read her blog. Emails or AIMS when a new post is up. Yet at the same time, her last two posts are direct attacks against a small group of people that hang out in our development (dare I say HOOD).

We were talking about laser hair removal, and someone asked how black women do it, becuase the pigment of their skin makes it damn near impossible for the laser to pickup on the black hair follicles. It's a legitimate question that she apparently thought was racist. She even talks about wanting to "slap the dumb bitch" who asked the question.

She says it's not about race, yet makes everything about race. We went to an Irish bar once, and IMMEDIATELY she got all pissed off and wanted to leave. We don't live in fucking Ireland, so what the fuck!? She goes outside and starts playing video games on the phone, texting and making phone calls. She MADE us leave basically, 'cause we are not THAT selfish, we sacrified for HER. So we went to another shitty bar that was basically all white. It's about color with her, she just can't admit it.

She blogs about her black friends, how they yell and scream all the time. How they talk on the phone at dinner; with a side comment about can you please turn it off!? HELLO. You do the same shit you fucking hypocrite. These friends won't do "white" things like spanish dancing, golf, tennis, wine tasting, shopping excursions to NYC ----- *ripping CD sound* ... HOLD UP. Her WHITE friends LOVE to do this kind of shit (except shopping trips to NYC). Every time the group does something, we labor over the idea of inviting her; we usually settle on HELL THE FUCK NO and come up with some elaborate story just in case we get busted or she says anything.

Suppose I feel sorry for her. She's a straight up pain in the ass bitch. She's more racially sensitive than anyone I've ever known personally. She's so overly DEFENSIVE that it's OFFENSIVE.

I don't know what she expected to gain from those posts. I thought about emailing her a WTF slap. Maybe that's what she wanted. I don't know. I started to think out the message, but it got profane so fast I figured I'd better not start world war three. It's her space, as this is mine. The only difference is that I don't plaster my friends with emails every time I post. As a matter of fact, only one person I know even knows about this.

The best part? She usually only likes WHITE guys!

I'm going to work now ... perhaps there will be another post entitled: Pain in the Ass Boss.

TGIF
-Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home