epicDude's Ramblings

Friday, January 06, 2006

My Partner In Crime

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown


The Animal turned 5 yesterday. He's been a major part of my daily life for the past 5 freakin' years (minus about 12 weeks but who's counting). He's a little daddy's boy. Tons of attitude, a real character. Not to leave out; one heak of a funny snuggle bunny!

Before I get sappy, for his birthday he got a kickass sweater thing and a little squeeky frog! The sweater is kinda funny looking, but it's blue, so who cares right. Tonight I'll hook him up with some doggie ice cream. Not like he knows it's his birthday anyways.

I would do anything for the Animal. I'd pay $10,000 at the vet. I'd risk my life to safe his. If I lost all my posessions, but still had him, we'd pull through. The mere thought that our time is likely 1/3 past almost brings tears to my eyes.

I love my dog.

-Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home