In the News
First the bad: Lobsters for $2!
That actually doesn't sound 1/2 bad. $2 is a helluva deal! I've never seen one of these contraptions, and it is a little inhumane ... but the "game" totally doesn't kill them. It's the BOILING WATER they put the little buggers in AFTER you catch 'em that does it!
Now the amazing: What are the odds?
For some reason stories like this make a little moist-eyed. Just the fact that they are both alive for one another. It's like this circle: He wouldn't have been alive to save her had she not saved him. She wouldn't have saved him if she'd gone to work like she indended.
It's mind boggling how things pan out sometimes. I've tried getting my work done by not doing it, but it hasn't worked out too well for me, so I'm gonna get back to it!
-Dude
That actually doesn't sound 1/2 bad. $2 is a helluva deal! I've never seen one of these contraptions, and it is a little inhumane ... but the "game" totally doesn't kill them. It's the BOILING WATER they put the little buggers in AFTER you catch 'em that does it!
Now the amazing: What are the odds?
For some reason stories like this make a little moist-eyed. Just the fact that they are both alive for one another. It's like this circle: He wouldn't have been alive to save her had she not saved him. She wouldn't have saved him if she'd gone to work like she indended.
It's mind boggling how things pan out sometimes. I've tried getting my work done by not doing it, but it hasn't worked out too well for me, so I'm gonna get back to it!
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home