Tick Tock ... Nah Not Yet
It's 8:20a. I should be out the door to work. Buuut I'm pretty flexible and really don't care all that much for work. So here I am.
I already walked the animal twice, played fetch and moved my second vehicle from one parking spot to another. I run the ole Mojo once in a while to keep her in good shape.
There's a killer Mercedes across the street, I swear it says CLS600. Hasn't moved in 2 days now. We think the guy who lives there is a bail-bonds / repo guy. None of us have really ever talked to him. When I looked online at the CLS line, there's a CLS500 and CLS55AMG. Whichever this one across the street is, (68k or 88k before options) the car is DRIPPING with class. It looks like a damn Rolls-Royce Phantom.
Moving along. Suppose I should be at work, working my butt off. I like my boss. Just not as a boss all the time. The vision is two dimensional. No depth. No plan. Everything is a shot from the cuff. Since I'm the guy who makes things happen, this really puts a crimp in my style.
I'm being rushed, just as those before me. I don't work like that. YOU can't MAKE me go faster. Otherwise we'll be in the same position, again. Rewriting, reworking, etc. I could go on about this for hours, but I'll spare you. It's not interesting.
And on that note. I'd better get my ass to work!
-Dude
I already walked the animal twice, played fetch and moved my second vehicle from one parking spot to another. I run the ole Mojo once in a while to keep her in good shape.
There's a killer Mercedes across the street, I swear it says CLS600. Hasn't moved in 2 days now. We think the guy who lives there is a bail-bonds / repo guy. None of us have really ever talked to him. When I looked online at the CLS line, there's a CLS500 and CLS55AMG. Whichever this one across the street is, (68k or 88k before options) the car is DRIPPING with class. It looks like a damn Rolls-Royce Phantom.
Moving along. Suppose I should be at work, working my butt off. I like my boss. Just not as a boss all the time. The vision is two dimensional. No depth. No plan. Everything is a shot from the cuff. Since I'm the guy who makes things happen, this really puts a crimp in my style.
I'm being rushed, just as those before me. I don't work like that. YOU can't MAKE me go faster. Otherwise we'll be in the same position, again. Rewriting, reworking, etc. I could go on about this for hours, but I'll spare you. It's not interesting.
"The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one."
-Oscar Wilde
And on that note. I'd better get my ass to work!
-Dude
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home